Tell us your price margin or limit... and we will tell you what you can get
Dear readers planning a Sir Lanka round tour
In case you have already a specific price margin or cost limit in mind, we can work out a suitable itinerary, telling you which route and accommodation category could be provided according to your own specifications concerning costs and required services.
To allow us to work out a tour compatible within your individual travel budget, please give us the following information in your inquiry:
1. What is the planned limit or margin of your travel costs?
2. Which will be the month (season) of your holiday?
3. How many days do you like to travel with us?
4. Which are your places of interest, must-sees or can-dos?
5. How many persons will be travelling?
6. What are the services you expect to be included (e.g. accommodation, meals, guiding, entrance fees, medical requirements etc.)?
You can be sure, we will think through your plans and send you a proposal. But if you are planning a 2-month-holiday for only 1 Dollar, we regret we will only be able to provide a welcome drink when you will be waiting two month at the airport for your return flight... Just joking. You should understand, in some instances we will have to respond: To be honest, your planned tour is not managable within the cost limit you mentioned. But in most cases inquirers have very realistic ideas and plans indeed - and some are even surprised in a positive way, how much service value they can get for their money in the travel paradise called Sri Lanka. So please don't hesitate to let us know...